25. August 2013

new carhartt in green




Ich muss schon sagen, dass Wetter Gestern war perfekt für dieses Outfit. Boots mit kurzer Hose, leichtem Pullover, Lederjacke und dazu meine neue Mütze von Carhartt. Was sagt ihr dazu? Ist eigentlich nicht ganz so mein Style gefällt mir jedoch sehr gut. Habt noch einen schönen Sonntag. 
J.C.  



The weather yesterday was perfect for this outfit. Boots with shorts, light swather, leather jacket and my new cap from Carhartt. What do you say? This is normally not my style but I really like it. Have a nice Sunday.
 J.C. 

















Schuhe/Shoes: Buffalo girl
Hose/Short: Levis
Pullover: Abercrombie & Fitch
Mütze/ Cap: Carhartt
Jacke/Jacket: Zara



2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi there! I didn't know about your blog and I loved it! Would you like to follow eachother? I'm following you now?

    www.habitatparisien.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi there, thank you so much :)
    For sure, I follow you now.
    Jasmin

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich auf eure Kommentare :-)